Monday 31 October 2016

Bruce Trail - Hike 5 (13.5 km)

(132 km of 894 km)

This has been my favorite section so far.  It took us 3 hours and 48 minutes, but we were doing a lot of sight seeing.  You will come across a few waterfalls, some on private property which the owners have graciously allowed people to keep visiting.


The fall colors were amazing.  We started off in the rain, but we were fortunate to have the weather clear up after a few kilometers.





This picture below is only here to mark the second fall.  It wasn't anything serious, but it was entertaining because before my friend was able to finish the sentence 'watch me fall up ahead', she slipped and fell on the stairs.  Her first fall was 2 minutes into hike #2.  I can't say I didn't have numerous very close calls myself, but I have yet to hit the ground. Watch me fall next time now. =p



I guess this lovely gentleman behind the sign didn't know how to read it....


If you'd like to see this beautiful waterfall in person, here is a link to the location on Google Maps.  It's about a one minute walk from the nearest road: https://goo.gl/maps/BwsuVofLn3D2

No comments:

Post a Comment